Hello friends. We have been facing an unprecedented time and have all been affected in many ways by the Covid-19 situation. Here in New Orleans we have seen both the fear and sadness by those affected but have also witnessed such incredible moments as people have stepped up to serve, give, sacrifice and unite during this time. We are so proud to be standing by our fellow NOLA community members as we get through this tough time together.
The Canal Street Inn is following the guidance of the U.S. Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and local authorities. The health of our guests and team members is our top priority. Here are some of the steps that we are taking in our property in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19):
- All keys are disinfected at the time of checkout.
- Travel bottles of hand sanitizer are included in each guest room.
- We’ve also placed hand sanitizer in all sitting areas of the Inn.
- The Canal Street Inn is known for its beautiful table settings, however, due to the virus, we have replaced the large table with smaller individual tables to allow for social distancing. After checkout, we place an air purifier in each guest room and leave the room vacant for 24 hours.
- We will maintain our high standards of cleanliness and continue to undertake targeted deep cleaning and enhanced sanitation measures throughout each day.
- We are also extending a 50% discount to anyone who stays longer than 5 days in any of our vacation or corporate rentals.
- While we love to give handshakes and sometimes hugs, those will have to wait. We are immensely thankful for your support during this trying time.
Updated Cancellation Policy: You can transfer your booking to a future date and will receive an equal value reservation. Gift cards do not have an expiration. Note: if you booked through a third party, such as Booking.com, Expedia.com, Hotels.com or Airbnb.com, you must make changes through them, according to their policies.
Don’t cancel travel – just delay it! We want you to stay safe and stay home as your respective state orders are in place but that does not mean you can’t plan your future vacations! It will give you something to look forward to and New Orleans is a top summer destination spot. We also want to mention that whole-house rentals are great for family gatherings! If you have been sequestered from those you love the most, plan now for an amazing family reunion in New Orleans! We also have an extended stay studio for people visiting the area for a week or two, which allows you to get fully immersed in the culture here.
We are committed to offering you the best possible service during this time and will keep you updated as more information becomes available. If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.